Why Ask A Question?
It is handy for all women to know a few good questions to ask a guy when initiating a conversation. A woman may be nervous and overly self-conscious when speaking to someone for the first time, because she is concerned about what she says and how it will affect the relationship between her and the individual in the immediate future.
She may feel even more uncomfortable when there are awkward pauses or moments of silence in the conversation. Asking a question breaks the ice and allows a conversation to begin. In this piece, I will give you 20 questions that you can use to start a conversation with a guy.
Knowing what to say to make herself or the guy relaxed during the conversation may be tricky. Especially if the man is someone of a higher social standing, her employer, someone she likes, or someone she is trying to impress. Breaking the ice and getting the conversation flowing comfortably as soon as possible is best. Asking questions about him not only boosts his ego, but gives him the opportunity to lead the conversation if you are too nervous.
To get you started, here are 20 good questions to ask a guy in order to break the ice:
1. What’s your favorite sport?
2. I like your haircut. Do you always wear it like that?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. Do you think Christian couples should be allowed to divorce?
5. What would you do if you were told you have only twenty four hours to live?
6. What do you like most about yourself?
7. Do you like animals?
8. Who do you value more- friend or family?
9. What do you do for fun?
10. Is the job you’re doing now your dream job?
11. If you won a billion dollars, how would you spend it?
12. If you could be president for a week what would you change?
13. What is your zodiac sign?
14. Do you believe in a higher being?
15. What is your greatest achievement so far?
16. What is the meanest thing you have ever done?
17. If you could be a superhero who would you be?
18. Do you think men should wear pink?
19. I saw a guy who had waxed his eyebrows. Do you think that is strange?
20. What types of music do you like and why?
It can be so frustrating when people approach me and offer their advice on how I should do this and how not to do that. I am not saying they have no right to tell me how to take care of the children who are entrusted to me; I am just saying that I wish they would think before they speak.
I spend a lot of time with my niece and nephew, both of whom are still little babies. I spend so much time with them that some people think they are my own kids.
Have you ever been in a situation where someone comes up to you and your precious one and they dish out the latest dose of advice for you, the poor helpless mother of father? They give you advice on how to love your child, how to feed your child, how not to dress your child. They will even tell you not to love them too much. I have been caring for babies for years so I have heard my share of dumb advice about taking care of babies even though I have none of my own.